Directorate: Research working GROUP
RITA will provide a common platform to facilitate clinical trials using expanded patient registries, thus benefitting more patients with rare immune disorders. By bringing PID, autoinflammatory and autoimmune networks even closer together, RITA will display synergistic effects for future research activities.
RITA will offer a unique opportunity to greatly accelerate patient orientated research in areas such as
- Next-generation sequencing technologies
- novel cell- and gene-based therapies
- development of cytokine and antibody therapies
- cutting edge technologies for assessing immunophenotyping RITA will also provide links and bridges between scientific organisations dedicated to investigate rare immune disorders.
- clinical studies, epidemiology
- social sciences