Recently added recording:
02/05/2023 | How I perform a Genetic PID diagnosis: exome or go for gene panel first | Speaker: Prof. Isabelle Meyts
July 4th, 2023, 12pm CET | Pathogenesis and treatment of eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis (EGPA) | Speakers: Dr. Augusto Vaglio (pathogenesis) and Dr. Giacomo Emmi (treatment)
Tuesday lunch with RITA webinar series (2022/23)
How I diagnose interstitial lung disease in different immune-mediated disorders?
Tue, April 4, 2023
- Dr. Claudia Bracaglia from the Bambino Gesù Children’s Hospital, Rome
How I treat AAV?
Tue, March 07, 2023
- Prof. Benjamin Terrier, Department of Internal Medicine, National Referral Center for Rare Systemic Autoimmune Diseases, Cochin Hospital, Paris, France
NOTICE: The data presented during this webinar were not yet published, therefore we can only share a partial recording
Rare disorders in the borderline between PID and autoimmunity
Tue, February 07, 2023
- Prof. Stephan Ehl, Center for Chronic Immunodeficiency and Department of Pediatric Immunology, Center for Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine, Universitätsklinikum Freiburg, Germany
Vaccination of immunodeficient patients and their social network
Tue, January 03, 2023
- Prof. Tim Niehues, Professor of pediatrics and chief physician at Helios Hospital Krefeld, Germany
Cytokine storm syndromes
Tue, December 06, 2022
- Petter Brodin, Clinician scientist & professor of Pediatric immunology with expertise in translational immunology in children.
Tattoos and Immune mediated diseases
Tue, November 08, 2022
- Nicolas Kluger, Adjunct Professor / Maître de conférences, Dermatology and venereology, Helsinky University Hospital, Finland
Two years of SCID newborn screening in Germany – What have we learned?
Tue, October 04, 2022
- Fabian Hauck, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor, Head Pediatric Immunology and Rheumatology
Pediatrics / Pediatric Hematology and Oncology / Immunology (DGfI), LMU Klinikum, Munich